- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 25 mins
- 4 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- September 22, 2017
Recipe by Siba Mtongana
For the Vinaigrette
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 80ml olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Small bunch flat leaf parsley
- Small bunch mint
- Small bunch chives, plus extra for garnish
- Pinches of salt and pepper
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/forge/default/public/wp-content/themes/SocialChef/single-recipe.php on line 178
- Microwave butternut squash cubes for 5 minutes until tender.
- Pour boiling water over couscous to cover it by about a centimeter and cover in plastic wrap and leave to site for about 10 minutes.
- Heat olive oil and butter in a frying pan and sauté butternut until golden brown all over, about 5 minutes.
- To make the vinaigrette add all ingredients to a mini food processor and blitz together. Alternatively, finely chop the herbs and mix everything in a small bowl.
- Assemble the salad. Fluff couscous with a fork. Add the roasted squash, wild rocket, vinaigrette, honey and toss.
- Tip onto serving platter, sprinkle over feta and snip over chives.