- Preparation time
- 10 mins
- Cooking time
- 30 mins
- 8 people
- Meal course
- Posted by
- Posted on
- November 22, 2017
Recipe by Genius Kitchen
Keep thing easy, creative and healthy this weekend and try this recipe for Moroccan Tuna Patties. Add them instead of red meat patties to your burger or keep things light with just the patties with a simple salad. Enjoy this deliciously healthy dish this weekend. This recipe makes 8 servings
- Combine the cooled mashed potato, drained tuna, breadcrumbs, egg, half the coriander and spices. Mix together well.
- Form into 8 patties and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat, cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Combine yoghurt, lemon rind and remaining coriander in a small bowl, mixing well.
- Serve the patties with yogurt sauce and a nice crisp salad.